The Rockingham Town Hall underwent a $3.7 million renovation from 2004~2006 that restored the Opera House to accommodate both movies and live performances including:
- State-of-the-art movie, sound, rigging and lighting equipment
- A full-height fly-space with rigging grid and catwalk
- A total of 553 fixed seats ~ 372 on the main floor and 181 in the balcony
- A greenroom with several dressing rooms
The Opera House is located in downtown Bellows Falls, a half hour north of Brattleboro, VT:
- Take Exit 5 off of I-91 North. At end of ramp, bear right
- At bottom of hill turn left onto Rte. 5 North
- Go 3 miles to Downtown Bellows Falls, entering "The Square"
- The Opera House is on your left, right under the clock tower!
The Town of Rockingham has recently acquired the services of a Theater Coordinator, Kali Quinn. Kali will be handling all live performances that will take place in the Bellows Falls Opera House.